Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let's Get Started …


Hi there. I'm brand new to blogging and hope you'll indulge me as I get myself started. What I hope to accomplish through blogging is simply this … I want to connect with sincere, spiritually hungry folk who want to explore their relationship with whatever they perceive their Creator to be so that they might better understand that relationship.

My pen-name is Questor and as that name suggests I am on a a journey of discovery. Best described as an Ascension Journey, it is driven by two forces: my desire to know myself coupled with my effort to understand my role in the unfolding of the cosmos. As we begin this quest together, the words of Jane Taylor come to mind: "Though man a thinking creature is defined, few use the great prerogative of mind. How few think justly of the thinking few! How many never think, who think they do!"

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dave! I'll try again. Kudos for the Blog. I appreciate your invitation to continue a journey of curiosity and discovery! My spiritual journey is one of continual opening to the awareness of God in every thing, every moment! Thomas and I were reading about the "Everywhereness" of God last night and noticed the similarity of the words "every awareness".

    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aurora, thanks so much for our vote of confidence in this blog and the spiritual journey it envisions to support. I look forward to exploring the "everywhereness" and "every awareness" of our relationship with our Creator together.
    Everywhere and everywhen, spiritually hungry folk are sensitive to this relationship as is made evident by the fundamentally similar message that forms the heart of all religions—the Golden Rule.
    I am truly hopeful that this blog will capture the passion of like-minded, kindred-spirts so that together we might all move towards the divinity potential that is the birthright of all God-knowing creatures.
    May your light continue to shine,
    Questor

    ReplyDelete